Flags of All Countries of the World: Guess-Quiz resources generator resources for Vast – EasyGameCheats.Pro which has been introduction the new hack tool. This might be Flags of All Countries of the World: Guess-Quiz Cheat trick Tool v3.20, with this resources generator tool it’s possible togenerate illimitable assets. Don’t waste your hard earned cash to acquireany inventory, it s simple to use this Flags of All Countries of the World: Guess-Quiz Cheat trick and bring about item whatever it is that you really want, This Flags of All Countries of the World: Guess-Quiz Cheat tool is straightforward to work with, using along withany Android and iOS device. totally Protected and working flawlessly for all those security Flags of All Countries of the World: Guess-Quiz system. Flags of All Countries of the World: Guess-Quiz Cheat trick can generate Unlimited Assets just few a second.
About Flags of All Countries of the World: Guess-Quiz
Do you know how the Mexican flag looks like? Do you remember the order of colors on the Irish flag? This free education app will refresh your memory of national flags and you’ll learn beautiful flags of such exotic countries as Maldives or Dominica.
Why do I prefer this app to many other apps about flags?
Because it has all flags of all 197 independent countries of the World and 54 dependent territories and constituent countries! It is extremely user-friendly. You will always get a hint whether you’re right or wrong. Thus, you’ll never get stuck by the question for which you don’t know the answer.
The flags are divided into three levels:
1) Well-known flags (Level 1) – Canada, France, Japan, and so on.
2) Flags that are harder to identify (Level 2) – Cambodia, Haiti, Georgia, and other world countries.
3) Dependent territories and constituent countries (Level 3) – Scotland, Puerto Rico, US Virgin Islands, etc.
4) The fourth option is to play with “All 251 Flags”.
5) Capitals: for the given flag, guess the capital of the corresponding country: for example, if the flag of Egypt is shown, the correct answer is Cairo.
6) Maps and Flags: pick the correct flag for the country highlighted on the world map.
Start with two learning options:
* Flashcards – browse all flags in the app without guessing; you can check what flags you don’t know well and want to repeat in the future.
* Table of all countries, capitals, and flags.
Then you can test your knowledge by choosing the game mode you like:
* Spelling quizzes (the easy one with hints after each selected letter, and the hard where you have to spell the whole word correctly).
* Multiple-choice questions (with 4 or 6 answer options) – can you find the state flag of your country? But it’s important to remember that you have only 3 lives.
* Time game (give as many correct answers as you can in 1 minute).
You should answer all questions in each level and give 25 correct answers in Time Game to get all stars and complete the game.
The app is translated into 23 languages, including English, German, Spanish and many others. So you can learn the names of the countries and capital cities in any foreign language.
This is an excellent and fun game for all students of world geography. Or are you a sports fan who needs a help to recognize the flags of national teams? Find the National Flag of Your State!
+ New game mode: Maps and Flags.
+ Translations into 2 new languages (Romanian, Hungarian). The app is now translated into 23 languages, including English and many others.